Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Today I was able to sleep in-no 5:30am wake-up today since the photo shoots are over for the season. It's nice to be done for a while. And with today's warm sun reflecting into my bedroom window, I woke up desiring to start the days tasks: sweep the floors, clean the bathroom, finish up the laundry (then make the bed since Sundays are bedding days) and get to the leisurely act of putting together a slide show to study for Part I of my art history test (I put a video in while I search for images online....got to find leisure when you can!) Today's special-if-get-to-it task? Rearranging my room. I have quite a bit of painting to do so I'm going to clear up a cozy space in here to get to it. I'm still trying to configure an arrangement in the "living room" type room so that I can create a makeshift studio and finally have all of my art stuff in one place. Right now treasures are still being held up in the attic, hidden away in boxes. But that's for another time. (christmas break????)

0 comments: